Sunday 3 July 2011

Is EVERYTHING shit?


Too broad a question (I know) but nearly everything held in high regard today is crap. Maybe it's always been that way (maybe I'm just getting old) but Music, Movies, Television, Sport, Celebrity, Rules, Regulations, People and Politics.....stink to high fucking heaven? Will i look back in 2031 at the people (pictured above) with warm reverence?

My aim of this blog is to hopefuly converse with both like (and unlike) minded people, and try make some sense of this mess called the human race. Failing that, I don't mind resorting to out-right name-calling, without the constraints of 'namby-fuckng-pamby' PC bullshit. As important as Quantum Psyhics is...I'd sooner have a good old gripe about Chavs, talentless celebrities or shit pop music.

Any suggestions (other than "You are completely and utterly right") will be ignored. This is MY blog. Despite my initial hostility, Please enjoy the site, but remember, you're not reading a fact-finding site, designed to put 'God's-Green-And-Blue-Misery-Orb' to rights....just the ponderous ramblings of a (slightly-overweight) guy, who'll be 40 in late 2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment